Tuesday, Day 160: Mother Nature loudly reminded us that she is very unpredictable this morning!
Not even a minute after we (both hubby & I ) hit the snooze buttons on the alarm clocks, I heard the faint rumbling of thunder in the distance. Hubby didn't hear anything as he quickly fell back to sleep, but the sound of rain pitter pattering on the roof was enough for me to pull the covers tighter around my neck and enjoy the next 30 minutes of extra sleep.
So even thought we didn't walk this morning, I had a back-up picture from Saturday's walk to keep this field trip moving.

This cute little building it The Litit.z Trai.n Statio.n Welcom.e Cente.r. The park is located behind the building & Wilbe.r Chocolat.e Co. is to the right. The tracks are used today but mostly for deliveries to the chocolate co. For more information on this building go here: http://www.lititzspringspark.org/lspwelcome.html
We have been on "Thunderstorms warnings" all morning & into the afternoon. Hope tomorrow's weather is better - I'm out of back up photos ;-/ Guess I always have my baby chicks to photograph.
4 comments:
i'm so glad you had a backup so you wouldnt let me down. :D of course those chicks will be cute if necessary. glad you got to sleep in, that's always nice.
We have many thunderstorms here too these last weeks. Had one this afternoon. What about your dog ? Ours is SOO scared....
Thanks for showing us another beautiful spot in your town!
We had that sort of weather yesterday.
Love that building. We don't have very many buildings in our little town that have much character. Most of them are just run down. This looks like a neat place to have in your town.
Hope you are having better weather. I like the rain, but not the thunderstorms!
Post a Comment