Since I know you all are lookin' for my 365 Project pictures, I thought I let you know that not only is it a cold, dreary, rainy day today - but also a sad, I better not loose all my photos, how I dislike computers day!
It seems that I have maxed the memory on my computer and it will not allow me to access ANY of my photos. And "humph" I have SO much to catch up on.
So until my "knight in computer knowledge" (that's you hubby!) is able to clean-up or add more memory or what ever magic he does to my computer, I will take this opportunity to take some time off.
So please don't forget about me. Stop by once in a while and I hope to be back and posting photos soon. I'm SOOO close to my 100th post!!

2 comments:
What a bummer! Hope your knight can fix it soon!
that's soooo annoying... hope your computer will be in better mood soon !
Have a nice "time off" !
Post a Comment