day 90: as parents, hubby & I have always told our son to "turn the other cheek" when confronted with the possibility of a fight. So he did.

APRIL FOOLS!! I just couldn't resist ;-D
The 6th grade play, Pirates, is coming along well and yesterday the kiddos had their make-up done for dress rehearsal. Tyler plays a stowaway and has a few lines and is really having fun with it.
When I went to pick him up, from a distance I truly thought something had happen to him. When he was close enough and saw the concerned & worried look on my face he laughed and said, "Mom, it's make-up. Can we go right home so I can wash this stuff off?"
3 comments:
Antoine would really love it ! He's already sleeping... I will show him tomorrow !
That's a good makeup job - I thought he really hurt himself! Perfect for today.
That is a good makeup job, but I think I'd seriously freak if one of my kids walked up to me looking like that, LOL!!!
We loved Fireproof. We've seen it twice. Once at home and once with our Sunday School class - on the "big screen" at church! I told T that I wanted to buy a copy of the movie so I could cry in private at home and get it all out before watching it at church with friends...but I cried there too! HA
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment