Okay, okay! I know if I don't start posting more often you all will stop checking and that would make me sad. All I have to say is things around here are just not slowing down! But why would they? It's spring - according to the calendar not the weather :-/ So check out what we did this week!
**********************************************
Monday: A certain little "daddy's" girl missed him very much and was happy to welcome him home.


**********************************************
Wednesday: This was Nichole's first year in "Venture Clubs" at church. It's for girls in grades 4th through 6th and every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month they enjoy bible studies, helping in the community and talking girl stuff. This was the last meeting before summer break and they had a little celebration for their moms and prayer partners. It was fun to listen to all the girls give their favorite memory. The biggest hit: the sleepover!

**********************************************
Thursday: Lookie what the mail person left for me!!! Flip flops from the "Flip Flop Frenzy!" Thanks Tammy! I Y both of them. She sent me both pair because she couldn't decide which one I would like. Seems to me I had the same dilemma when I went shopping for her :-) Hope she likes what I choose.

***********************************************
Friday: I'm a mentor for a freshman youth at our church. On Friday night, 2 other mentors along with our mentees gather for some food & fun! There are only 3 freshman girls this year and it was fun to "chat" with them over dinner and see what is going on in their world. The food was tasty too!

*********************************************
Saturday: Well baseball season is well underway here at our home. How do I know this? Tyler had his first of 5 tournaments this past weekend. Saturday we watched his team enjoy two wins - which meant they were going to the playoffs on Sunday!

*************************************************
Sunday: We sat through 3 games today. The second game was VERY stressful! It was tied 5-5 in the 9th inning (normal games are 6 innings). Our team had one out with runners on 2nd and 3rd. Tyler was the guy on 3rd - yikes! Our batter hit a ground ball, it was fielded and thrown to first to make the second out. BUT while the ball was on it's way to 1st, Tyler was on his way HOME to score the winning run! Way to go War.wick Phil.lies!!

2 comments:
Nice pictures! I can see you have had a busy week! What a neat thing to do with the girls you mentor!
I love your pics too !
Marc will come back from Chicago tomorrow evenig, just hours before Anaëlle's birthday: she will probably feel like Nichole on the first photo !
thanks for your comments on our blog... As you can see, my blogroll tells me when there is something new on your blog, so I won't stop checking !
AND.... Go Go Go Tyler and Warwick ! Good Job !
(I need to improve my baseball rules knowledge... )
Post a Comment