Tuesday: Just getting my tootsie ready for tomorrow's Flip Flop Frenzy show off!

I'm not a toe or foot person and as much as I dislike winter, I do enjoy the fact that my feet are covered for almost 6 months. So when the weather begins to warm up, I dread to think about wearing flip flops or opened toed shoes. I'm okay seeing other peoples toes/feet, in fact I've seen some great pedis shown off by the most adorable shoes. BUT oh my goodness don't even think to touch me with any part of the foot!!! It totally freaks me out.
But I must say that today when I add a coat of nail polish to my toes, it made me feel pretty, almost like a princess, and dare I say it? Maybe even a little sexy. ;-)
So bring on those open toed shoes, flip flops and bare feet - - JUST keep your feet at a distance!
2 comments:
freedom, finally !
That's what my feet think ;-)
I love being bare foot... walking on grass or sand,or stones (and even sidewalks !)
And I love when Marc takes time for a foot massage !
i have a feet phobia....seriously do not like feet. but i will say those are some cute toes!! see ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment