Apr 24, 2009

Garden Buddy or Guard?

Yippee! The weather has finally warmed up and the winds are moving at a steady breeze so what did I do?

I headed out to play in the dirt!! This is Bail.ey our white lab mix that we rescued almost 3 years ago.


She is normally not allowed in the garden (she doesn't watch were she is stepping) but when I'm home alone I invite her in. You know - to keep me company ;-) Well mostly to be there if I have a "run in" with any wild critter (mice, snakes, big spiders) that shouldn't be in there either!


On Wednesday I bought some lettuce, broccoli and cauliflower plants and have been waiting “impatiently” for a nice day to put them into the ground.

This will be another BUSY weekend – Tyler has a baseball tournament with his first game tonight at 6pm. Then they will have 2 games on Saturday and depending on how well they do Saturday, they will play again in Sunday. And I can’t forget to mention that Nichole has a soccer game on Sunday too. Guess it’s time to put on those roller-skates and move-it!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and soak up the sun!

2 comments:

Mari said...

Bailey looks pretty happy to be keeping you company. Have a fun, although busy weekend!

Darla said...

i do understand the life of busy children...have fun chasing the games, you won't have time for much else this weekend.