Apr 22, 2009

Today's the day!

Wednesday, Day 112: Linda is hosting a Flip Flop Frenzy today and it's time to show off those cute & adorable flippies! So here you go bloggie world - a photo of my tootsies sportin' 1 of the 2 new pair of flip flops I received from Tammy! She couldn't decide on which pair to choose, so she sent me both. I must say that I'm feeling kind of guilty receiving 2 when some haven't received any :-(
Both pair have had their fair share of wearing time already so Tammy you did good! Thanks again.

I like to play around with my photos in Ph.otoS.hop and had fun changing the above shot into a sketch format.


So that is what my feet would look like in cartoon world! LOL

7 comments:

Growin' With It said...

2 PAIR??? now you scored! i'm just sitting here grinning and laughing that she did that. sounds like me. decisions, decisions. cute toes girlfriend! thanks for playing.

Sara@iSass said...

BONUS!
Love them both!

Anonymous said...

what a neat way to do the picture in photoshop...love it! cute flips too!

Mari said...

Cute flip flops - cute picture too!

Jackie said...

2 pair! Very nice! I can totally see why she couldn't decide - they both are cute and comfy looking!

Joƫlle said...

cute !

about french bloggers...
do you know that you can use google translator to translate my blog ? Just copy the text and paste it here : http://translate.google.com/

I know it may be funny to read because there are some strange word... but it can give you an idea what I'm blogging about !

Shelby-Grace said...

Hey Renee! I'm getting back into the swing of things since getting back from vacation!

I'm so glad you liked your flip flops! It was fun picking them out. Great job on the toes too:)

I am enjoying mine. I love the color brown...it reminds me of my two favorite things - coffee and chocolate:)

Again, thank you so much for the new flip flops!!