day 88: Yesterday, late afternoon we were pelted with a high winds, speeding rain mixed with hail. The hail was larger than a quarter! I'm SO glad I held off on planing my seedlings in the garden on Saturday. They would have been ripped to smithereens!
**********************************************
day 87: Saturday was a very productive day outside. Hubby repaired the blackraspberry supports while I uncovered the strawberries. Then we took the old chicken coop down, which was in my garden shed. Wow! I now have a lot of space in my shed to do some gardening things. I can't wait to get it completely cleaned, my chickens mad quite a mess, so I can install my work table and get busy in my garden. Hubby is almost finished with the new coop which is now located outside & behind my garden shed. My new flock will arrive in the beginning of May. I will then become a mother hen to 15 new baby chicks!
That evening we hit our favorite ice cream spot and enjoyed a tasty cold treat! They serve the best ice cream and you can mix in any toppings of your choice. I choose their "utterly cream" added strawberries, bananas and coconut to it!



4 comments:
That hail was CRAZY! I was happy when the pounding stopped!! YIKES!
we had some last week too... but not as big as yours !
is that marble slab i see? or some sort of delish ice cream spot!!! hail, yep...we've had some here but its more like the size of a button. interesting though
That's some big hailstones!
Post a Comment