Dear “grumpy” check-out clerk,
I’m so sorry I troubled you today while you were working. I was totally out of line when I placed my groceries on your conveyor belt thinking I would be greeted with a friendly “hello” and a smile. Silly me – I thought the bright light above your cash register meant you were open and ready to serve customers. I even made your work light by having all my re-usable bags and coupons ready and placed all the items together for easier packing.
Because you chose to have a bad day today, that doest’t mean you have the right to make others uncomfortable. I felt I was a nuisance for you. Wow - you even snubbed your next-door check-out clerk while she helped you with bagging my groceries.
When I entered the store on this cold, rainy & dreary day, I felt I needed some sunshine and headed directly to your Nursery department to take in the beautiful color aray of flowers and to warm up a bit. It was a choice I made to get me out of a “bah-humbug” mood. May I suggest that during your dinner break today . . . .
YOU TAKE A WALK IN THE NURSERY DEPARTMENT!
I’m so sorry I troubled you today while you were working. I was totally out of line when I placed my groceries on your conveyor belt thinking I would be greeted with a friendly “hello” and a smile. Silly me – I thought the bright light above your cash register meant you were open and ready to serve customers. I even made your work light by having all my re-usable bags and coupons ready and placed all the items together for easier packing.
Because you chose to have a bad day today, that doest’t mean you have the right to make others uncomfortable. I felt I was a nuisance for you. Wow - you even snubbed your next-door check-out clerk while she helped you with bagging my groceries.
When I entered the store on this cold, rainy & dreary day, I felt I needed some sunshine and headed directly to your Nursery department to take in the beautiful color aray of flowers and to warm up a bit. It was a choice I made to get me out of a “bah-humbug” mood. May I suggest that during your dinner break today . . . .
YOU TAKE A WALK IN THE NURSERY DEPARTMENT!

P.S. Thank's for taking the time to read my "book" yesterday. I just didn't know what I could leave out so I choose to leave NOTHTING out. It's my "book" and I Y it!
1 comment:
laughin' BIG time on this one and i just might print this out, keep it in my purse and hand it to the next time this happens to me...cuz you know it's gonna.
poor pitiful people who hate their job?!!!
Post a Comment