Mar 27, 2009

Spring "color"

day 86: this was my hair color before 9 a.m. today -

and this was my hair color after 10:45 a.m.


Ahaaaa . . the power of color!


Sorry if you were looking for "true" spring colors of trees, bushes or flowers. But I needed this. My last highlights were in October!

*********************************************

day 85: i know that i have pics for yesterday but the F.ed E.x man dropped these at my door after i already posted! yippee more greens for my garden.

5 comments:

Darla said...

looks like you are ready for spring in every way! yay for you! i havent done a thing, not hair nor gardens. i'll get with it soon.

Mari said...

Your hair loioks great! I need highlights again too!

Short Stop said...

FABULOUS! Your hair looks absolutely fabulous. LOVE the color!

Growin' With It said...

knowing my luck, the plants would die before they arrived...they'd know what was coming!!!

your hair makes me jealous...oh to have a doo like that. looks beeautiful girl!

Joƫlle said...

I do agree ! You look beautiful (whatever the color ;-).... )