Mar 23, 2009

day 80: Hubby whisked me away for an overnight anniversary getaway on Saturday! We headed to the proposal site, Re.ohboth Be.ach, MD. As I entered our suite, I found this gorgeous vase of long stem roses! Hubby had then sent to the room. He is so romanic!

We stayed in a Victorian Hotel on the boardwalk and enjoyed a tasty meal at the same restaurant we ate at almost 15 years ago. BUT this time he was MUCH more relaxed & enjoyed the meal. Last time we were there, he was preoccupied with when, how and where he would propose and if the ring was still in his pocket!
*******************************************
day 81: Sunday morning we took a quick stroll on the beach. The sand was COLD and I'm sure the water was even colder! I wasn't about to find out. We took time to draw a heat with our initials in sand.

***********************************************

day 79: Friday I enjoyed a tasty lunch in a small cafe with 5 other ladies. The cafe is located inside a larger store called T.en Thou.sand Villages. This store works with over 130 artisan groups in more than 38 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America to bring you fair trade jewelry, home decor, gifts and more. As one of the world's oldest and largest fair trade organizations, they have built long-term relationships with artisans that are based on mutual understanding and respect. Fair trade enables artisans to earn a fair wage and provides the opportunity for a better quality of life.

4 comments:

Growin' With It said...

you mean after such an incredible proposal he still comes up with FABULOUS surprises. you sure deserve a whole lotta lovin, so good for him!

LOVe the photo of your shadows over the sand heart. very creative!

Mari said...

What a guy! I love the picture of the heart with the shadow - nice job!

Growin' With It said...

hey renee, i can't find your email?

Darla said...

this sounds amazing! hope you had a wonderful time, our 15th was a special one too, that was 5 years ago, and we havent done that since. i think 20 should be celebrated well, don't you? that will be in June, maybe i'll plan something nice like this. thanks for sharing. so sweet.