Jul 2, 2009

Livin'n in color

Day 182, Wednesday: When they can't play together, I make them work together.


I got inspired to paint the master bedroom before we went to Canada, however I had just a small section of the wall painted. I needed to "live with the color" for a while to make sure I liked it. They kiddos just couldn't seem to play well together, so I put them to work! It worked for a while & there were NO paint battles. So I guess it was a success.
Hubby is no longer surprised when he comes home from work and finds something in the house has been painted. Guess I've been watching to much HG.TV. Just wait until I start demoing and adding on! :-D (Just kidding honey)


Day 183, Thursday: 1/2 way thru 2009!


My chicks are 3 weeks old!

3 comments:

Mari said...

I love the paint color!

Shelby-Grace said...

I like the paint color too! And it looks like you have been busy with everything from your garden! I bet it is nice to be able to taste a bit of summer in the middle of winter:)

Momma Roar said...

Any finished pictures? Looks like such a great color! :)