Jul 15, 2009

Cliche

Day 195, Tuesday: I fear that some will begin to think that I’m beginning to “sound like a broken record”. So I’ll allow the professional to say it for me. You can check out the article and video (click on the big blue arrow on the photo to the left of the article to watch the video) from our local news paper: http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/239870


Tyler is #10. There is a shot of him receiving his medal from one of the coaches.

This was a great ending to one VERY LONG baseball season. So we have about 4 weeks of nothing before fall ball begins. Thank goodness the fall schedule is not quite so demanding. ;-D
Here's a picture of all the moms. It has been so much fun hanging out with these ladies. I'm gona miss them :-( What ever will I do with my evenings??

2 comments:

Darla said...

glad you are getting a break, and guess what you can do with your evenings?....blog! haha. i really like your hair in this picture, it's really cute.

Mari said...

Go Tyler! I'm impressed.
You'll find something to do with your nights - they always fill up!