What a fun purchase! And the photos will help the memories live on!
i love the things that are so cheap you can use and throw away without any guilt! looks like a great time!
That looks like such fun! Thanks for finding and stopping by my blog. I agree - we have a great name - lol! Your pictures are wonderful!
boy do we have the memories of slip-n-slides...and hilarious photos too! so, did your dog get in on the fun? the look on your girls' face is priceless too!
We've had a slip n' slide for 3 years, but this year we opted for a little pool...not as much fun:( Your kids looked like they had a great time!(BTW, I'm thinkin' I could live out here in Wyoming too! It's gonna be hard to leave in just a few days.)
our garden is so desperatly flat...We would enjoy a slide too !!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a fun purchase! And the photos will help the memories live on!
i love the things that are so cheap you can use and throw away without any guilt! looks like a great time!
That looks like such fun! Thanks for finding and stopping by my blog.
I agree - we have a great name - lol! Your pictures are wonderful!
boy do we have the memories of slip-n-slides...and hilarious photos too! so, did your dog get in on the fun? the look on your girls' face is priceless too!
We've had a slip n' slide for 3 years, but this year we opted for a little pool...not as much fun:(
Your kids looked like they had a great time!
(BTW, I'm thinkin' I could live out here in Wyoming too! It's gonna be hard to leave in just a few days.)
our garden is so desperatly flat...
We would enjoy a slide too !!!
Post a Comment