Jul 21, 2009

Time is tickin' away

Sunday, Day 200: It's a Baby Shower for my lil' bro and SIL. Their bundle of joy is due mid-September.


This is a bouquet I made from hats, bodysuits, a sleeper, bibs and socks. All the items are rolled which give it the "rose bud" look.


Saturday, Day 199:
Great recipe I found for party mix in a crock-pot. Now we can have party mix all summer long without heating up the house. Add your favorite ingredients, make the sauce & coat mix completely. Pour into crock-pot and cook on low for 2 hours; stirring every 1/2 hour. The mix will be moist, but when you allow it to cool, it becomes crunchy!!



Friday, Day 198: Finally took the kiddos bowling!


Thursday, Day 197: After 5 years of care, I finally got my first hydrangea flower! So I could enjoy it I cut it and have it sitting on our kitchen table.

5 comments:

Joƫlle said...

wonderful bouquets !! I mean, Hydrangea (I love them) and the gift bouquet ! I'm proud of my last one who grew out of a single branch and has now 5 flowers !

Mari said...

How exciting to have a new baby soon! I love the bouquet - it looks so cute. And the hydrangea - I'm jealous. We can't get them to grow here.

Lynn said...

That bouquet is amazing!!!! Such a fun twist on the usual diaper cake. Great job!

Shelby-Grace said...

Wow! I am in awe of your bootie and hat bouquet! It is soooo cute! Great job! And you hydrangea is stunning! I can only dream about having flowers like that:) It is really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Renee...I enjoy checking your blog regularly.
Very creative baby gift bouquet!
Love it! Great photography too!