Feb 26, 2010

I'm "THINK" I'm going on a trip & might be taking. . .

Friday, Day 57:
So mother nature is back with a vengeance. I don't think she's a fan of me soaking up sun rays, walking in the sand or swimming in the crystal blue waters.

Last night she sent snow flurries & wind gusts from 20 - 50 mph, causing roads to be drifted shut & schools to close today.
She is REALLY putting a damper on my pre-vacation spirit. As of now I'm not sure we will make it to our final destination tomorrow - Miami, FA - where we are SUPPOSE to board a cruise ship & sail the Western Caribbean 7 days.

Last night mother nature left us without electricity. There was laundry in the dryer, clothes to iron & packed, but we didn't let that stop us! We found all the candles in the house, placed them in our bedroom & packed our suitcases by candle light! How romantic :)


So if things don't match while on vacation - I can blame it on mother nature. Second thought I better not, I'm obviously not her biggest fan at the moment.

3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

a CRRRRUISE? you lucky dog. and yep, what a sweet thing to look forward to right now, huh? i've never slept (nor ate) as good as i did on a cruise we went on in the carribean! have a wonderful vacay.

Darla said...

wow sounds amazing...have fun! and i sure hope that mother nature doesn't follow you there. :/ please keep those pictures coming each day, it may be the only cruise i get any part of this year.

Mari said...

You are so lucky! Have a great time and enjoy that sunshine!