We're back from our Caribbean cruise!
It was so refreshing & I love the quality time spent with hubby as we celebrated out 15 years of marriage! (well, March 18th will officially be 15 years, but close enough!)
So today it was back to "reality" . . .
the laundry is washed & hanging outside . . .
the fridge & pantry is restocked with food & goodies . . .
supper is in the crock pot cooking away . . .
so I can spend some time catching up with you.
I'm sorry I couldn't take you along last week . . . I tried, really I did.
But the Internet connection in the ship was SO s- -l- - o - -w & expensive ($.75 per minute).
So to keep my "Project 365" up to date, I'll compare my days from today to last weeks. Enjoy :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 67 (Monday, March 8):
Back to "the real world" of laundry.
Last Monday, March 1, Day 60:

Relaxing on the beach in Cozumel, Mexico!
Why am I in long pants & long sleeves you ask?
My luggage never made it on the plane to Miami, FL!!
So for 3 DAYS, I had the option of wearing the clothes you see above plus a Capri & t-shirt outfit (which I wore earlier that day on our 4-wheeling excursion & was covered in dust!) until my luggage arrived in Cozumel @ 5:30 p.m.
I realized that a girl can get by with two outfits & be okay. NOT that I was happy about it - but I managed. :-)
3 comments:
i'm glad you 'got away' with your hubby. it's always good to do that.
What a nice getaway - even with only 2 outfits!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! We celebrate our 15th next year and already have some cruise plans in the making!! :)
How awful about your luggage - but so glad you didn't let it ruin your trip!! What a great time away!
Loving this weather!! Woohoo!!
Post a Comment