Somewhere at the sea side???But why so many medicines???At the seaside in Africa???
somewhere warm for sure!
With the music playing on your blog and the shoes, it's either a trip to the carribean or a cruise there. I agree with Darla...it has to be somewhere warm!
You are a hoot!!
I'm sticking with a cruise,
Wherever it is, I think you are going to have a great time!! BTW, the project I made for my little one was a stitchery with the words "you are my sunshine" and a sun on it. I've been in a real embroidery mood:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Somewhere at the sea side???
But why so many medicines???
At the seaside in Africa???
somewhere warm for sure!
With the music playing on your blog and the shoes, it's either a trip to the carribean or a cruise there. I agree with Darla...it has to be somewhere warm!
You are a hoot!!
I'm sticking with a cruise,
Wherever it is, I think you are going to have a great time!!
BTW, the project I made for my little one was a stitchery with the words "you are my sunshine" and a sun on it. I've been in a real embroidery mood:)
Post a Comment