Feb 1, 2010

Monday, Day 32: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Blogging friends, consider yourself honored (or not; if you don't come back I'll know that I've scared you away!) to see the "real me" in the morning. That's right, I've got bed-head hair, colorless morning face & frumpy jammies.
Nichole wanted to make& serve me breakfast in bed, so being the "way cool mom" that I am, I made her day; almost. We compromised on the bed thing, but I enjoyed a WONDERFUL, TASTY breakfast of homemade blueberry pancakes with fruit & my cup of mint tea. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, Day 31: We spent the afternoon with some friends & while the adults "caught up on life" the kiddos played Ma.rio Ca.rt & Ro.ck Ba.nd.
This family has the most adorable golden-doodle. She really {{loved}} Nichole. She must have known that she was out numbered!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 29: I took my girlfriend out for brunch to celebrate her birthday. We went to a cute local tea cafe in town. My Hawaiian Chicken salad looks so beautiful with the bright Mandarin oranges & pineapples. And I had to accompany my salad with a hazelnut cappuccino!

6 comments:

Growin' With It said...

happiest of happy birthdays today renee!!!

Joƫlle said...

happy birthday ! a message for you on our blog....

Momma Roar said...

Happy Birthday!!

You've reached true blogger status when you start taking and posting pictures of food on your blog! ;-D

Darla said...

what a sweet daughter you have making you blueberry pancakes and mint tea!!!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday Renee! You look just fine in the morning. I would have hair sticking up all over.
Your salad looks good too!

Shelby-Grace said...

Happy belated birthday! What a fun treat to have your daughter make you breakfast! You look great!