Feb 9, 2010

Sorry in advance for the L..O..N..G post of pictures. If someone could help me with how to make a collage of pictures for the same day, I would be GRATEFUL! Thanks :)

Tuesday, Day 40: This was SO FUN to watch! Nichole would make snowballs, throw them into the air & Bailey would jump & catch them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, Day 39: Preparing her Valentine's treats for her class. She took great care in picking just the right box (each box has a saying like, Be mine, Cutie and so on) for each person in her class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, Day 28: WAS A FUN FILLED DAY with a Superbowl party . . .

(thought this was funny how all the teenagers were on their touches during the 1/2 time show!)


AND sledding!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 37: Guess our teenager didn't realize we were in the middle of a BLIZZARD! Crazy kid! :)


This was the "calm" after the "storm".
BEAUTIFUL!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, Day 36 - Freezer is filled with frozen meals again :) Thanks ladies for the meal exchange today.

1 comment:

Mari said...

The calm before the storm picture is gorgeous! I wish I had a group to do freezer meals with. I do make a lot of them myself though.