Thursday, Day 35: Okay, so I still got it! This isn't the best proof that I ventured out with the baby, but it's all I got. It would have been more convincing if I had a photo of my nephew in a cart, but I forgot my camera today with all the other items I NEEDED to remember with a baby. My nephew & I took a mini trip to the grocery store and stocked up on food for this weekends "BIG" snow! Looks like aunt Renee did well - he fell asleep on the way home :)
Wednesday, Day 34: It's SPIRIT week at school. Can you guess what today was?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 33: Time to pick out new frames!



2 comments:
mismatch day? lol. how fun to go shopping with a baby, i havent done that in forever!!!
oh how funny ! Anaelle wishes that this could exist here too !
Post a Comment