Tuesday, Day 47: Finally! She got her new glasses
Sunday, Day 45: Our family Valentine's dinner.
About 5 years ago, hubby & I stopped going out (just the 2 of us) for V-day & I started a tradition of a "Family V-day Dinner". I usually make something fancy & we have all the bells & whistles you might get at a restaurant. The kids {{LOVE}} it & so do hubby & I ;-)
Saturday, Day 44: Celebrating February Birthdays!
My mom & I both have birthdays this month & we have started combining our special meals. This year we chose a fondue restaurant & had a BLAST!! And just our luck, it was also Valentines weekend so we got to enjoy their set menu.
This was our meat coarse: Lobster tail, shrimp, fillet Mignon, honey chicken, cedar salmon, & spinach ravioli. Yummo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Friday, Day 43: Nichole & her friend leaving for an overnight trip with our church. The spent Saturday snow tubing & sledding.
Thursday, Day 42: The Big Dig! after the Blizzard of 2010.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday, Day 41: So he CAN DO HIS OWN laundry. Now I have proof. Guess he was looking for something to do during the blizzard.




3 comments:
i do a fancy schmancy dinner too...LOVE it! i got a good smile at the boy doing laundry. ahh, such a feeling of arrival as a mom, don'tcha think!!
I like the family dinner idea and that's a nice picture of the four of you!
teenage boy doing laundry, that's awesome! but i have to admit that my son would do his anyday before my girls, which is scary! lol. i love your valentine family photo!
Post a Comment