I've been working on making a hard copy photo album from the pictures I took during last years Project 365. (WOW - saying last year seems so strange!) And although I don't have a photo for all 365 days in 2009, there are MANY memories that the family has enjoyed looking back on.
So I have decided to tackle the challenge again with a Project 365 for 2010. (Okay that is the first time I wrote/typed 2010 and that feels even more strange!)
Welcome to "The View from my Window" blog & I hope you enjoy my photo diary!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2: January 2nd, 2010
This is the result of staying up late on News Years Eve THEN going to a sleep-over New Years Day. Yup - it's 2:30 Saturday afternoon and she is taking a nap. This scene NEVER happen, (I can't even get her to nap with she is sick) so she must have been tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3: January 3rd 2010
Have mercy on my stomach! This was our FIRST experience with Fi.ve Gu.ys Bur.gers & Fri.es! Yummo :-)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 4: January 4th 2010
BACK TO SCHOOL! After a 2 week Christmas break
3 comments:
That's one tired girl - and a yummy burger!
Where are you doing your book through? I've though of doing one too.
i have been working on my book too at blurb, lots of memories. i love your pictures so far, and i've missed seeing your posts! glad you are back on board, its always nice to see your pictures.
I *heart* Five Guys.
Love the nap picture.
Post a Comment