Monday, Day 18: This was the sun set I enjoyed heading to the gym tonight. Thank you God for your love of colors!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday, Day 17: Tyler's birthday celebration continued through the whole weekend. Guess you only become a teenager once so it better be a big deal. Sunday he finally got his ice cream cake, better batter ice cream on a layer of chocolate cake & covered in a THICK layer of chocolate gnash topped with O.reo cookies! It was heaven for chocolate lovers :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 16: It was so fun to have a full table of teens for breakfast. But if I had 6 boys to feed, all I'd get done in a day would be cooking to keep them full!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 15: And while big brother was having a sleepover (why it's called a "sleepover" when NO BODY sleeps is beyond me!!) with 5 of his buddies, sissy & I took in a movie (Al.vin & the Chipm.unks Sque.al) & supper at her favorite spot, Trop.ical Smoo.thie Cafe.
4 comments:
Looks like a busy, but so fun time! I love the sunset!
Love your pictures, esp the sunset. Anxious to see you soon!
wonderful ice cream cake ! I know some who would really enjoy it too !
And the sunset is fantastic... haven't seen one like that for months!
That cake looks divine. BEAUTIFUL sunset!
Post a Comment