Jan 7, 2010

Day 6: Thursday, January 6th 2010
My new breakfast kick these days.
Creamy oatmeal made with milk, cinnamon, and a little brown sugar topped with walnuts, crainsins & maple syrup. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 5: Wednesday, January 5th 2010

Typically when I'm at the mall I have one or all of the family with me, and I REALLY don't enjoy it. Well today I had a BLAST! Can you tell by all my shopping loot? I got a outfit for the "boy" so he can look snazzy for his Winter Concert on Sunday, exchanged a shirt for the "girl" plus had some $ leftover from the exchange to get her some a small bottle of perfume, and spent my Christmas gift card ON MYSELF!! I got a smashing new "red" purse (stepping out of my comfort zone of brown/black & tan only!), & two shirts from a store I usually don't shop in 'cauz it's to expensive. And this shopping excursion ended with a Decaf. Carmel Macchiato in hand!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4: Tuesday, January 4th 2010

These geese don't seem to mind the frigged temps. I think even some of the pond is frozen.

2 comments:

Mari said...

You made me want oatmeal - I'll have to make it again!
Great job on the shopping and I love the geese picture!

Renee said...

Great pictures. The oatmeal looks oh so good!