Monday, Day 11:
.jpg)
This photo looks SO MUCH COOLER in real life. Let's see if I can explain it. It's "barrel style" train cars sitting in front of a building. I like the way the light seems to "glow" under the cars. Again it looks so much cooler in person!
Sunday, Day 10:

Tyler had his first middle school band concert today. At the end of 6th grade he told us that he didn't want to play any more. We were disappointed but left it up to him. Well, when he got his 7th grade schedule, he had band at least 2 times a week. He went, and has been enjoying and even got 1st chair! I think it's because all the practice time is during school.
I've given up trying to take photos at the concerts. The trumpets are usually in the center of the group so we can't see him anyway, the lighting is terrible & I don't want to embarrass him by walking up to the stage and asking him to pose. So after concert photos will have to do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 9:
Saturday, Day 9:
.jpg)
2 comments:
Good for Tyler for sticking with the trumpet. I quit after one year!
Great shots! I love the train shot!
Post a Comment