Jan 15, 2010

Friday, Day 15:


Last night I hugged & kissed my "tween" goodnight. It must have been a magic hug & kiss 'cauz he awoke as a "TEENAGER" today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!
Now for all the fun that follows - cellphones, music, later nights, wanting more freedom, friends hanging out . . . . but I'm ready for this journey :) When asked this morning if he felt any different, he stated as matter of fact, "NO - it's just like yesterday." Hmm, and so it begins - shorter & less conversation with teenager - check. lol :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, Day 14:
I partied for hours with the girls (it was a candle show - but it was a night out for this home body momma). There was good food, fun conversations, wonderful aromas & of course plenty of candles with accessories to buy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 13:
I've been to this store plenty of time & I never really gave it much thought to the building surrounding it. I'm usually focused & trying hard to remember what I needed because my list was left at home. Take a close look at the name of the building on the right.


For some reason (don't know why? Maybe lack of sleep) but this struck me as completely hilarious. :) hehehaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 12:
Look who I babysat today! There is just something SO serene & lovable about a sleeping baby.

6 comments:

Joƫlle said...

your photo about target and Amish farm ir really funny !
And your nephew is soooooooo cute...
aaaand :
Happy Birthday Tyler !

Momma Roar said...

Precious baby sleeping!!!!

Happy Birthday to your teenage - yikes!!

Had to giggle at the target photo - did you know, before they built Tar.get, there was a little brick house with an older lady that sold head coverings. I still think about her house and going into the basement with my mother in law so many years ago. And now Targ.et is there! LOL

Momma Roar said...

teenageR

forgot that R

LOL

LaVonne said...

Happy Birthday, my 1st-born Grandson! Where have the years gone? Good luck as you enter and go through your teen years.

Great pictures, as usual!

Mari said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler! What a sweet baby and I love the Target/Amish Farm picture!

Lynn said...

That is the SWEETEST baby picture! I love the paci under his chin.

My hubby is sitting beside me and happened to see your Target picture. He said, "Hey! I know where that is!"

Happy Birthday to your TEENAGER!