Saturday, Day 23:
The weather was BEAUTIFUL, but I had this urge to sew all week & had decided that was what I was going to do all day Saturday. Nichole wanted to sew too, so we found a free pattern (thanks Leigh Ann!) here and got busy.

.jpg)
And the finished product! She had so much fun & it was SO simple to make that she asked to make another one BUT this time without my help! And she did :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 22:
Both kiddos were to have sleepovers which gave hubby & I free date night. This couldn't have worked out better if we had tried to plan it. BUT Friday morning there was a kiddo standing next to my bed saying that they had the stomach bug & wouldn't be going to school. I felt bad for them, but honestly I was a tad disappointed as my "I was SO LOOKING FORWARD TO 18+ hours with my hubby date" would have to be postponed :(
Is that wrong for a mother to put herself first over a sick child?
So when life serves me lemons - I make & serve Grilled Shrimp & Cesar Pizzas, grabbed a lovie dovie movie, a glass of wine & hubby and had a date night in!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thursday, Day 21:
Our neighbor man has a flock of sheep & in the past 3 weeks there has been a total of 15 lambs born. Thursday the temps were in the low 40's & these little lambs were enjoying the warmth & frolicking together in the pasture.
4 comments:
LOVE the headband!!! It is so cute!!
Bummer about the date night - hopefully another time! :)
The headband is so cute! What a fun thing for her to practice her sewing skills. Too bad about the date night, but you did make the most of it.
I love the picture of the lambs!
how cool that your daughter is interested in sewing! mine were when they were little, not so much anymore :( i'm sorry about that date night, that seems to always be the case here...our plans for time alone seem to always get botched. oh well, you have a 7 day cruise coming up! yay!
oh how cute those sheep look and oh how i love to jump for joy when the sun comes out too!
Post a Comment