Dec 17, 2009

Where are you . . . Renee (Christmas?)

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm back in blog-o-land friends and it feels good!!
My new computer arrived last week - so why am I only now posting new photos? Because it takes awhile to transfer programs/files from one computer to another PLUS it took me that long to get re-acquainted with all the new programs.
So to spare you hours of pictures (although some of you may enjoy that) I'll post our events from last week.
************************************************
Saturday, Day 346: Every year, my MIL & SIL's get together to do a cookie bake. This photo is especially dear to me as making the "pretzel cookies" with mother (grandmother) is an inherited skill that Nichole must has! I have tried , year after year, with no success to master this skill, but Nichole seemed to pick it up with ease!

Here she is with mother making the "must have" pretzel cookies at family get togethers.

***************************************************

Wednesday, Day 343: We finally finished the tree & I think I have found the perfect spot for it. What do you think?
************************************************
Sunday, Day 340: Nichole COULD NOT WAIT to get out and play in the snow. This was our first snow-fall & it was perfect for packing! Look at what Nichole did ALL BY HERSELF!

8 comments:

Joƫlle said...

GREAT to read and see you again !
It's important to me too that our children learn to make christmas cookies. i had some lessons with my grand'ma too some years ago : this lets such good memories.
France is supposed to be under the snow, but up to now we just had some snowflakes a few days ago. We wish there will be more until xmas !
We wish you a wonderful "Advent" time.

Mari said...

It's so good to see you again! I love the picture of the cookie making and Nichole's snowman is so cute!

Darla said...

that snowman is just too cute! tell your daughter GOOD JOB on that AND the pretzel cookies! she will always remember her grandmother teaching her something special like that.

Growin' With It said...

that snowman is adorable, what an awesome job! and your tree is so pretty!

Shelby-Grace said...

Love your tree and your snow! Are the pretzel cookies pretzels or cookies that look like pretzels? Just wondering because I am always on the lookout for new cookie recipes!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE snowman! Great job, Nichole.

Renee said...

Welcome back anonymous. May I ask who you are? I'd really like to know! :-)

Lynn said...

Family holiday cookie making is just all around good. Good fun, good eats, good memories.

Great job on the snowman!!!