Driving around this afternoon I was captivated with the way the snow laid on top of the bushes. The more bushes I passed, I just had to stop and take a picture. Because they looked like cupcakes to me! Can you see it? Come on – use that imagination of yours. The bush is the “cake” and the snow is the “icing” on top.

So what flavor do you think they are? ;-)
5 comments:
i thought the same thing before i read that, they do look like cupcakes!
I can see it! In the shadow, I think it's chocolate with vanilla frosting!
oh, my kind of friend. seeing chocolate in the day to day beauty. 1/2 of a hoho is my 2 cents. and i'm so glad a person can eat snow, cuz i'd be licking those if i could!
looks like hostess cupcakes to me!
next post please. i think i have gained 5 pounds because of how many times i've clicked on here and then craved chocolate ho hos!
Post a Comment