On Sunday, our pastor shared a "Thanksgiving ABC's list" he created and encouraged us to come up with our own this week. I was going to pass with all the "business" that comes with the holidays, but after much thougth I decided wanted to do it. Coming up with a list of 26 things in one day felt overwhelming - not that I don't have 26 things I'm thankful for, but I'm under a time crunch and can only spend so much time on my computer per day. There's school conferences, food to prepare, laundry to wash, bathrooms to clean, Christmas decorations to bring out, the kiddos are on Thanksgiving break already - need I say more! To lighten my load, I've broken down the list; eight to nine things I'm thankful for over the next three days. The list will be complete on Thanksgiving day!!
Another beautiful day given to me from our Creator
Boys - my boys that it! Luv ya P & T
Coffee - oh it's a terrible habit I've started. Hubby wonders if I drink if because of the coffee or for all the flavoring I add. Well duh - flavoring!
Dinner table where we gather as a family every night
Evenings - it's that much closer to bed time and the house begins to quite down
Friends who love me no matter how "corky" I can be. Bloggy friends too!
Games that will be played this week. The kiddos are on vacation - already :-(
Hair on my head! Even on "bad hair days".
No comments:
Post a Comment