Nov 21, 2008

Friday Fun

Views from my window today.

It's not supposed to amount to anything, just enough to catch drivers off guard. It's our first snow and the police sirens have been going off all morning.

Pray for me today as I need to go out. Last year I was involved in my "first snow" accident, that was totally out of my control which has caused me to be a tad timid when having to drive in rain or snow. But I have a lunch date at a cute little Cafe in my town with 11 other ladies and we always have so much fun! So as "The Little Engine that Could" would way . . .

I think I can . . . I think I can!

And he did!!

Have a wonderful weekend my bloggy buddies!





3 comments:

Poopsie said...

What beautiful photos!

I hope you had a safe drive...

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your snow. I live in Colorado and we haven't had any snow to speak of.

Hope you had a safe drive!

Growin' With It said...

how'd i miss this post. i could sit here and look at that snow for quite awhile. hmm, since it isn't always a sure thing around here each winter.

poor thing, driving in it. hope it went okay and you had a sweet time with your friends?!