Nov 9, 2008

Monday meme

I got this meme from LeighAnn over at http://mommaroar.blogspot.com:80/and decieded to play!

Here are the directions:

1. Go to Photobucket.com

2. Type in your “answer” to the question in the search box.

3. Use only the first page!

4. Insert the picture on your blog!



***********************************************************

1. What is your current relationship status?

Happily Married Pictures, Images and Photos



2. What is my current mood?

BABE EORYE Pictures, Images and Photos


3. What is your favorite movie? this was tough - I have too many :-)

Movie: Pretty Woman Pictures, Images and Photos


4. What is your favorite band/singer?

Point of Grace Pictures, Images and Photos



5. Where do you live?

Farm land view along the AT Pictures, Images and Photos



6. Where do you work?

home Pictures, Images and Photos



7. What do I look like?

country girl Pictures, Images and Photos
but I heart a reason to get all prettied up, ya'll




8. What do you drive?

Sequoia Pictures, Images and Photos
told you I was a country girl :-)



9. What's your favorite TV show (currently)?

Private Practice Pictures, Images and Photos




10. Describe yourself.

Dancing Clavin and Hobbs Pictures, Images and Photos




11. What are you doing today?
HOUSEWORK Pictures, Images and Photos




12. What did you do last night?


Watching TV Pictures, Images and Photos


13. What is your name?
THa NaME iiS MoM Pictures, Images and Photos
but my friends call me . . .

Renee' Pictures, Images and Photos








3 comments:

Growin' With It said...

i'm thinking about grabbing my lawn chair and camping out on that spot you took that picture from!

Growin' With It said...

ONLY 23lbs to lose? and why not 20 or 25? man i ain't NEVER puttin' one of those widgets on my blog!!! ;o) way to go girl.

Anonymous said...

Very fun! ...and my middle name is Renee. I always wished it was my first name. I love it!