Nov 7, 2008

Friday Fun

It's good to know that if being a SAHM (not a sham as I had posted for 5 hours- pwff)doesn't work our for me, I could be a "fill in" for any one of the following celebrities :-)




My photo (although not the best - I don't really have photos of me. I'm always the one taking the pixs) was taken this summer during our family vacation to Europe. We took a Boat cruise (notice the hair being blown away!) on the Rhine River and enjoyed the advneture and magic of the castles along the way.

Have a family fun weekend ya'll!

3 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Kelly Hu and Charlize Theron - I can definitely see the similarities!

I'm posting mine next week - it's depressing...half of the ones it selected were guys??? What is up with that???? UGH!

Growin' With It said...

i like the sound of sham!! and darling...how gorgeous you look. all those glamorous girls who look like you? they should be jealous!

i'm tempted to try this one but i'm afraid the results might be!

Renee said...

I must say that there were a few guys that came up, but you can choose not to add them to your list.