My new bloggy friend Linda at Growin'WithIt brought up a good point yesterday; "you have to blog more often so I can get to know you better." You see, I've been leaving her comments but she can't return the blessin' cuz I got nothin'. :-(
So after my morning cup of coffee (a must have!!), I had to agree with her. So I did my homework! (Thanks LeighAnn mommaroar - I used your blog!) I spent hours - well not really. Her blog is VERY organized!, looking at some of her past posts and I found one that looked like fun. She did a post on What type of Gum are you? So I went to that site and found a quiz that might help introduce me to the blogging world - well some of me - there is w..a..y more, but I'll save them from future posts. I'm taking baby steps here my friends . . just baby steps :-)
So here you go - just a "sample" of what makes me ME!! ;-)
| What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You |
 You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied. You don't like anything too intense and dramatic. Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're *nostalgic for the past.
You are energetic and quick to act. You are open minded, and you easily adopt new social causes. While your heart is in the right place, you often can't follow through with your dreams.
You love to be in love. You crave romance, whether you're single or not. (I'm happily married!!) You feel lost when you don't feel passion... you need someone to adore. |
*I don't really agree with this one - I LOVE where I am in life now!
2 comments:
aww, was i too hard on ya? i'm serious...i love hearing more about my new bloggy friend here! and what better way to get to the deep parts...THAN CHOCOLATE! this was a very cool post. and a spoonful of ideas at who you are and what you're like. keep it up. you passionate thing you!
Oh those little quizzes are the best when you can't think of nothin' else! LOL!!!!
"You're a kid at heart" - you're contagious smile and laugh definitely attest to that!! :-D
Post a Comment