Sep 27, 2008

A Rainy Saturday . . .Ahhhhh :-)

It doesn't happen often but today we had NOTHING!!!! Zero, zip, nil . . . nuthing'!!


And to make it even better, it's raining - no I stand corrected - IT'S POURING outside, so no yard work either.


So what does one do on a rainy Saturday?


Uh mm . . .I'm not blessed with the talent of sewing like our little Leigh Ann (LOVE her projects and love her too), in fact she might be horrified to see my machine. Oh, it's a fabulous machine, passed down from my grandmother and it does all these way cool stitches - if I only knew how to use it. Unfortunately it's currently being used as a TV stand :-{ There is always cleaning, but that can be done next week. Oh . . baking? No no, I'd only eat it later and wish I hadn't. Hey - what about the 900+ photos from our Europe trip this summer? They are screaming, "Get me out of this box and into a book you fool!"


So scrapin' it is! Well see how far I get and I'll keep you updated. This photo doesn't quite give the whole picture of the amount of "stuff" that needs to go into one book.

4 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh dear...my scrapping is way behind as well. Good luck!

Growin' With It said...

sounds like it will be fun to relive it all again!

Momma Roar said...

My blog has become my scrapbook. Did you know you can take all the stuff from your blog and put it into a book? Mary @ notbefore7 did and I got to see it the other week - it is so cool!

I hope you were able to get a lot done - if not, think about blogging it all! :-D

Growin' With It said...

alright, not fair...you have to blog more often so i can get to know you better!

thanks for the lovin' today!!