Sep 8, 2008

Monday Motivation

I've struggle with self worth for years when I'm asked if I have a job outside of the home. In my mind - what's left anyway - I feel that I need to be doing more (like going to the office or whatever from 8 - 5 pm) for my family than just "mothering" and "being available" to them when needed.

Sitting at a red light on our way to church yesterday morning, God had something to say about how I was feeling. The vehicle in front of us had this bumper sticker . . . .


Every mother is a working mother

Okay God - heard you loud and clear! I'm where I need to be at this time. And I will pray that when the time is "right" for me to enter the work field, there will be a job available to me.

Have a wonderful Monday ya'll!

2 comments:

Growin' With It said...

this is exactly what is on my mind today. hmm. i've been back and forth so many times about going back to work. obviously the Lord will open the door when its time. for me, its sitting still and keeping up my most important job now! ;o)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

ABSOLUTELY! And no job is more important!