No no . . . wait a minute. I've been tagged! (breathing increases and panic sets in) But I'm new at this and - and - I don't know how this works or - or - what to do!!
Deep breath in through the nose (sniff), exhale out through the month (whoosh). . . I can do this . . (slowly gaining confident) . . . I think I can . . I think I can . . it doesn't seem to difficult and certainly not to personal (unless I what it to be). I'll give it a try. .
Here I go!!!!
List 6 things that make me happy:
- Knowing that I am LOVED unconditionally by God! No ifs, ands, or buts!
- Getting hugs & kisses EVERY morning/noon/night and in between from my 3 biggest fans!
- The Fall season! I LOVE to cool, crisp mornings & evenings where you need to snuggle to keep warm ;- D (wink wink), the autumn colors & smells & foods, the feeling of "gathering together", fresh cut grass, and sitting around the campfire in jeans and sweatshirts! (Okay -so I have lots of things that make me happy, and if I have to limit them to just 6, I'm gon'a get creative!).
- Anything CHOCOLATE!!!
- Slipping into my favorite pair of jeans and finding that they still fit! (Can I get an AMEN?)
- Crossing an item off my To Do List. Sometimes I write it down just so I can cross it off ;-D Don't be mislead- I don't find my To Do List fun, but when I add simple things like, oh -I don't know, eat breakfast, get dress or even make a list, it gives me a GREAT sense of accomplishment to cross that baby off!!!!
So there you have it (whew - wiping sweat from my brow). There are lots more that make me happy, but I was only asked to list 6. Maybe another time :-)
I understand that I'm to tag 6 others. I don't know if I know 6 other bloggers and if I did, I fear if I tagged them and they don't know me, they'd blog about it to their friends (hey - who is this and just what does she think she's doing?) and I might find myself as the hot topic of tomorrow blogs! (yikes) LOL I know that's not true - is it?
So, if you are willing to accept a tag, consider it DONE!!
1 comment:
your description of fall makes it sound so inviting! i love these sorta meme's..great job!
Post a Comment