Last weekend our school took part in a HUGE fundraiser that was held at a local sports complex in our town. The complex slashed their prices for the batting cages, mini-golf, and the Go Karts. Of course there were FREE things like carnival games, face painting and a bouncy castle, but our kiddos were attracted to the events that cost $$! Oh well - it went for a good cause; back to our school - so why not :-)
It was a perfect October morning and I really enjoyed having this time with my family! I wish we would take more time to create fun memories like this. The batting cage pictures are missing 'cause I was busy smacking the ball to relieve some built up stress for the week. What a GREAT stress reliever!!! I will have to remember how wonderful I felt afterwards :-)
Wishing you and your familiy a superb weekend.


2 comments:
well look at you! witt woo on the new look. i love it! and you know how i like it when you write more posts. then the smilebox...near and dear to my heart. i love that sweet photoshow.
have a wonderful weekend yourself! i think we are all ready for some down time and moments with our family lately.
Fun! I love pounding golf balls at the driving range up there - I think about heading to the batting cages, but it has been so long - I gave up on my softball career at 9! LOL!
Post a Comment