Aug 31, 2009

Fun filled week!

Sunday, Day 242: Tyler spent Sunday afternoon (and what a BEAUTIFUL afternoon it was!) on the lake with some buddies from school. He tried to wake-board for the first time, but was unsuccessful. However he still had a blast!

************************************************************
Friday, Day 240: Well I can no longer deny that my first born is old enough to be heading to Jr. High. It's official. (sob sob) His name was on the "list" and he was assigned a home room teacher. (sob sob sob) Just how did this happen??
*************************************************************
Thursday, Day 239: Lil' girly had been waiting & waiting for the moment that I said, "Let's go school shoe shopping!" (say that 3 times fast!) She has know for months what kind of shoes she wanted; Conve.rse! Why is it that they are "cooler" now then when I was a kid? I had to have Tr.etorns!

***********************************************************************
Wednesday, Day 238: Fall soccer started for lil' girly. She looks SO sporty :-)

*************************************************************************
Tuesday, Day 237: Go figure! We have 2 weeks until school starts and the kids only NOW realized how much FUN they can have riding bikes! The bikes sat, collecting spiderwebs most of the summer. Guess I wasn't strong enough to kick them out of the house sooner!


7 comments:

LaVonne said...

Is it really true? Tyler heading off to middle school? Great pics, as usual. Praying for safety and a wonderful school year for the kiddos.

Growin' With It said...

i had one of those flashback moments while reading this and looking at the photos. like..WOW when did i (we) arrive? no more diapers, preschool or learning the abc's. on to bigger and better things! like converse here too!☺ it's a good feeling. congratulations mama!☺

Joëlle said...

Anaëlle had her first Con.verse too ! ... finally I got a pair for me too, HA ! No more "li'l girls" at home, but beautiful teenies.
We wish your kids a lot of fun discovering new teachers, new friends and new school for Tyler.

Mari said...

Great shots! Yes - your kids are growing fast, and they'll continue to do that!
I love the pose your daughter is in with her shoes!

Darla said...

i'm with Mari, i love the pose in the new shoes!...i understand the shock of Jr. High, and then it will be bigger in high school, and bigger their senior year! i just don't believe it, how fast time flies. wow. these days are so so precious.

Shelby-Grace said...

I see your daughter likes sports. I loved playing sports all through school, but my little one doesn't seem to have the same appreciation for them. Kind of makes me sad. She has been quoted as saying, "I'm so hot I think I'm about to sweat!" I don't think I'll see her in a uniform any time soon...maybe in a few years:)

Have a great week!!

Renee said...

It sounds like you all had a great week! Stopping by to say hello and thank you for your kind words on my blog. Hope this week is going great!