Monday, Day 215: Just a little splash of color for the kitchen table

***************************************************************
Tuesday, Day 216: No this is NOT a picture of community pool. It's just me with 6 girlfriends hanging pool side with our kiddos. I think there were 21 kiddos that day!

****************************************************************
Wednesday, Day 217: The peach tree hubby gave me for mother's day has 5 peaches hanging on it! Yes I know peach trees give peaches, (haha) but I didn't except to have peaches the same year we planted it!!

****************************************************************
Thursday, Day 218: Why is Nichole blowing you kisses? Because we are heading to the BEACH tomorrow for a family vacation!! O.C. Maryla.nd - here we come!
**************************************************************Friday, Day 219: Family vacation '09, O.C. Ma.ryland
Nichole was the first to touch the beach & water!
*****************************************************Saturday, Day 220: Heading out to the beach. Someones not very happy - look closely and you'll see his "poochy lip". My lil' bro doesn't like the sand, but he was a GREAT sport and joined us anyway!

**************************************************************
Sunday, Day 221: We enjoyed this beautiful sunset along the bay at Ma.cky's G.rill. They had tables sitting outside in the sand next to the bay. It was really cool (not temperature wise!) but since lil' bro (or anyone else in my family for that matter) doesn't like the sand (or the bay smell) we ate inside.
***********************************************************Monday, Day 222: Before heading home, we went over to Assatea.gue Isla.nd to see the wild pony's. These were the only three we saw as we crossed the bridge. Hubby stopped "illegally" so I could snap a photo.

5 comments:
Wonderful photos and the beach looked SO relaxing!
Your vacation pictures are beautiful. I love the horses and the sunset. I also love zinnias!
i just saw my sister in laws pictures from the same place Ocean City Maryland?, even right down to the restaurant i believe. how funny. looks like fun. enjoy before the school year rolls back around.
What a summer you have been having! Love your sunset picture and the one with the wild horses! Glad you hubby pulled over for you...when you see a great picture opportunity you can't let it slip by no matter what:)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
So if that wasn't a community pool, who's pool was it?
Post a Comment