Aug 25, 2009

Monday, Day 236: Note to self: don't check on the garden veggies after 5 pm! This may be what you find!

After 3 1/2 hrs, I now have 10 qt of corn in my freezer - with more on the way!
**************************************************************
Saturday, Day 234: My SIL's youngest sister got married on Saturday. I was asked to help set-up but also got to enjoy the ceremony. The weather was stubborn, (hazy, hot, humid with possible rain showers), but that didn't take away from the beauty!
***************************************************************
Friday, Day 233: I finished up the cinnamon cucumber's I had the kids busy with last week. Despite the hard work, these tasty treats are well worth it & my family Y's them! People do not believe that they are cucumbers from the first bite, but rather cinnamon apple rings. Only I know the truth!! :-)
**************************************************************
Thursday, Day 232: Along with the many required school supplies, Tyler also needed a physical and some updated shots. I spared you shot photos - I didn't want to be responsible for anyone fainting!


5 comments:

Darla said...

what great pictures! i just want to taste those cinnamon cucumbers! and the wedding photo is gorgeous. thank you for sparing us the details on the shot, haha. we had to get a few too, and i didn't snap that one either. i always get excited when i see you post, i love visiting your blog...just wanted you to know that. :D

Joƫlle said...

ooooh, those cinnamon cucumbers ! I forgot to give the glas to your "MIL"... sorry ! We will have to travel again soon so that I can give it back to you !
I'm jealous about your corn... it looks sooo good !

Mari said...

What a beautiful setting for a wedding. I'm glad to see the finished cucumbers. I bet they are good as I love apple rings. Nice job on the corn too!

Shelby-Grace said...

Now I know what cinnamon cucumber rings are! I never knew they were cucumbers!

That setting for the wedding was spectacular! Very beautiful!

Hope you're having a great week:)

Growin' With It said...

wow that outdoor wedding spot looks beautiful! hmm, cinnamon cucumbers...that's a new one!☺