I’m so sorry for not giving you the daily attention you need, but its summer, the kiddos are home and my schedule is just down right full! It’s a tough job keeping two kiddos (almost tweens!) active over summer break. We are busy running here & there, doing this & that and just trying to soak up what’s left of the summer! Today we realized that we have 1 month & 2 days before school starts and there is still so many things we want to do.
So please don’t feel uncared for, I miss you too and will try to post weekly (probably every Monday) of what we’ve been up to. So until next Monday, here’s what last week looked like for us.

Day 210, Wednesday: We enjoyed an evening at the ballpark with Tyler's baseball team. All the champs (3 different team at different age levels) were recognized for their win for the Lan.caster N.ew Er.a Tourney.
********************************************************************

Day 211, Thursday: We pass this field of Sunflowers when we head into town. It's not the best picture of their beauty, but I felt kind of weird standing in the middle of a field along a busy road. So it was a "quick" snap & run!!
*******************************************************************

Day 212, Friday: Friday morning Nichole joined hubby & I for our daily walk. We strolled (she had trouble keeping up with our pace so we slowed down) through the park and got to enjoy watching all the ducks wake up. Nichole just Y'd this momma duck with her babies & insisted that I take a picture of them.
********************************************************************

Day 213, Saturday: Nothing like a little mini-golf (after a down pour) and ice cream with friends!
********************************************************************
Day 214, Sunday: She REALLY gets into "comfort" when she sleeps!
7 comments:
great week! i always love your photos. that's really funny that your daughter can sleep in that position hehe...to be young!
Thanks for getting back to work with your blogging. Was good to hear from you and see your most interesting photos.
ohh kenny...*sigh*! ☺ love that first photo...very cool and clever w/ the b/w & red. know what you mean about summer & blogging that's for sure!
Don't worry about us - we'll be here when you have time!
I love the ball park picture - the coloring is great!
I feel like you... Summer and Blogging are not friends !
But don't worry, my blog will tell me when you updated yours ;)
Have fun !
Sunflowers are one of my favorites...love the picture of the field of sunflowers!
I can't believe summer is almost over. Hope you and your family are having a great summer:)
Wonderful week and your photos are great! Thank you so much for your prayers; we truly appreciate them. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment