Jul 3, 2008

Paris

We made it to Paris and have managed to find everything on our own!! Not without almost missing our train and a few moments of being a bit lost trying to find our way back to our hotel. I'm typing this on the computer in the hotel lobby and having a difficult time due to the keyboard keys not all being in the same places. We went up to the second level of the Eiffel Tower this afternoon and have visited many other beautiful things that I can't spell. I will say one thing, Paris is one dirty city!! Other than that we are having a great time. Renee will write more when we have more time.

2 comments:

Ed and Phyllis Shirk said...

How's the French? Did Kevin travel ok? We are interested in knowing how the Eurostar trip went. Sophie showed up today and we walked around to keep her awake. I'm glad you found your hotel. We've played a lot of Karma. We also had fish and chips tonight. See you soon!

Bekah said...

Hey, Nichole! It sounds like you're having fun. I wish I could be there with you. We have a teenage girl from Paris coming to stay with us for a month. Maybe you could meet her when you get home.