Jun 1, 2010

Sunday, Day 150:
We climbed aboard a restored steam engine & took a tour of the country side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 149:
We were camping over the holiday weekend with my parents, brother, aunt & cousin. This is my cousins daughter who feel in love with my parents dog. Right after I took this, the dog gave her a sloppy dogie kiss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 148:
After dealing with a VERY sore throat since Wednesday, I finally went to the doctor. Looks like it will be a quite and L O N G weekend for me :-(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, Day 147:

Time to make the jelly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 146:
Fresh picked strawberries thanks to my mother in law who always has extras to share.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 145:
Our driveway is such a pleasure to walk on at this time. It is just polluted with wild roses & honeysuckle.

2 comments:

Mari said...

Wild honeysuckle sounds wonderful!
I bet the train ride was fun. We did that in Ohio a few years ago.

Growin' With It said...

aww, hope you are feeling better today?!