Sunday, Day 143:
Random Photo Sunday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 142:
Today Nichole & I enjoyed a morning of fun activities sponsored by our local rec center. We did a scavenger hunt, crawled through a human sized spider wed, did an obstacle course, sack race, an I Spy Game & much more. She walked away with lots of goodies including this cute little bear for winning the balloon toss game!
Thursday, Day 140:
Every year the elementary school holds an end of the year carnival. This years theme was "An Old fashion carnival". This Barber Shop quartet provided some wonderful (but older) music through out the night. I'm sure the kiddos had never heard of any of their songs :-)
Wednesday, Day 139:
Finally got new blinds for our bedroom & I hung them ALL BY MY SELF! Such an accomplishment!! Okay, so this may not be my "best" side, but Nichole knew I needed a picture for the day & decided this should be it.
Monday, Day 137:
Nichole got an extra treat at gymnastics tonight. She received an award for perfect attendance. I must say that she is doing quite well in gymnastics. I really think after many years of soccer & softball (both sports her parents played) she has found her niche. She's working on a back hand spring (unassisted) off the vault, cartwheels on the balance beam and some tricks on the uneven bars. It's fun to watch her face light up every week when she can do something herself.




3 comments:
Your peonies are beautiful! I bet the carnival was fun with the barbershop quartet.
Hooray for you for hanging the blinds - I haven't accomplished that yet!
I love that smile on Nichole's face!
i love the gymnastics photo, she certainly looks happy... and i am patting you on the back for hanging those blinds, that is no easy task, Good JOB!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. For book review programs, you may want to join Waterbrook Multnomah (I blog for books) logo and link is on my blog. Also, you may want to try Glass Roads PR too -link on my blog in the side bar (at the bottom). A lot of the books you've liked on my blog come from them.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment