May 17, 2010

As the days become warmer & longer Project 365 becomes harder. But I managed to snap a few pics from last week. Enjoy :-)
Sunday, Day 136:
Nichole spotted this awesome sculpture on the way home from a friends house yesterday afternoon. It's 3 eagles taking flight. Very creative!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, Day 134:

My MIL has our quilt pieced together. She has done a wonderful hob I'm I can't wait to show it off on our bed. So Friday we went to pick out the border fabrics so she can wrap it it. Then it's into the quilting frame and she's on her way to the finish line!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, Day 133:

Not the best picture (can't get perfect pics all the time & yes that is a palm tree trunk smack dab in the middle of my picture) but today I enjoyed a Spring Gal to support a local organization for homeless mothers & their children. Our guest speaker this year was creator/author Mic.hael Ber.enstain (children's books/TV program The Ber.enstain Be.ars). It was fun to hear where he gets his inspirations for books - right from him own family experiences!

3 comments:

Mari said...

The quilt is beautiful. I say again - you are blessed!

Darla said...

that quilt!!! wow! she is fast. i absolutely love it! the eagles sculpture is very nice as well. sooo many talented people in this world, i tell ya. including your MIL. ;)

Shelby-Grace said...

Love Love Love the quilt! It will be something to treasure for a long time!

If I remember right I think a while back you posted about trying some M&M's with pretzels in them...I bought a bag today and tried them for the first time...they were oh so good!!

Hope you're having a great week!