May 10, 2010

Sunday, Day 129:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Hubby made reservations @ a local restaurant for brunch. We enjoyed the morning with my parents, my brother & his family.
This was one of my favorite ice sculptures that was there.
Then in the afternoon we joined hubby's family for dessert & coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, Day 128:
It was just a bit windy in our area today. After lunch, Nichole went outside to "blow away"!
After church, we stopped at an old fashioned ice cream shop my parents use to take me to. Can't believe that the same manager & his mother are still there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Friday, Day 127:
I have just a few eggs - 5 dz. in this basket & 5 more dz. in the fridge.
Think it's time to call on some customers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, Day 6:
These poppies are growing along a road that I travel often in a weeks time. I finally got brave enough to stop & snap a picture of them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, Day 125:
Nichole gets credit for this photo. It's a field filled with yellow buttercups & if you look in the upper left hand side of the photo you will see to Canadian geese too. Great job Nichole!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuesday, Day 124:
Tyler's first Jazz Band concert. He's the blondie on the left playing the trumpet.

3 comments:

Mari said...

You've got some great pictures here. I love the wild poppies! Tell Nichole she did great too!

Darla said...

great concert picture!!!

did Nicole blow away or is she still with you? lol.

i certainly wish i could buy some of your eggs, they look so fresh.

Shelby-Grace said...

I remember my jazz band days! I played the baritone sax. Some days I wished I had a smaller instrument like the trumpet!

And if I lived closer, I would love to take some of those fresh eggs off your hands:)