Wow! It's Sunday already. That must mean we are having a blast! Dorothy, Lynn and Kelly arrived yesterday and were great sports as they quickly "refreshed" and did the Big Bus Tour. We felt just like tourists as we rode on the second level of the bus and continually snapped photos. But this was the best way to see the sights of London. Our family did some foot tours while Dorothy and the girls want back to LMC to rest. We walked to Buckingham Palace for a closer look of the place. The queen doesn't like buses passing the front of her home, so the tour bus was not able to take us there. Then we walked done Birdcage Walk to Westminster Abby and Big Ben. We had a great day and the weather was beautiful. Some of us got sunburn!
I have more to share, but the group is waiting on me so I better get moving before I have to tour on my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment