Friday, August 5th
Today we left Jackson and traveled to Steamboat Springs for an overnight stay. Don't know WHY I didn't get photos or our first hours of driving ~ tall pine tree with a clear winding creek running between then, but the closer we got to Colorado, the view became a flat prairie again. SO GLAD we are not traveling by wagon train!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thursday, August 4th
Well, she's still "Faithful"!


I really enjoyed watching the water run down the side.
We traveled through the Tetons often to get back and forth and I just happened to capture them at dusk with just the slightest sliver of moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, August 3rd
Off to Teton National Park where we will hike and play around String Lake. It's a little more "kid friendly" to hike and they kids could play in the cold water too!


No comments:
Post a Comment